Family LIFEgroups: Konnect 2LIFE 360
At LIFEchurch, we understand and cherish the role of relationships and the unique impact relationships have in our spiritual journey.We encourage everyone to become involved in one of our Family LIFE groups, to provide that special opportunity of getting to know others, to allow for individual encouragement and for friendships to grow.
We all have a wide variety of needs, desires, and interests when looking to become involved in a smaller group. Therefore, we offer a variety of types of groups, so that you can find the one that best fits you at this time and stage of your life.
>> Click the group title below to be taken to a list of groups we offer at LIFEchurch.
For more information about any of our Family LIFEgroups, contact Pastor Paul at the church office at 817-581-3418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecting people by celebrating their common passions, interests, or activities that bring people together. The ‘Ko’ in Konnect comes from the greek word “Konnonia,” which means fellowship, and that’s a huge part of our community to genuinely connect with others as we live life and ultimately connect with God.
Growing people in their faith and modeling the truth of God in one’s life, home, work, and community. Our 2LIFE Groups meet every Wednesday for FOOD , FUN, and FELLOWSHIP for the whole family. Quarterly family oriented games, icebreakers, team building activities, Worship, LIFELesson, and group discussion with your groups. All are welcome no matter where you are in life. Groups are based on the message preached the previous Sunday. Please click here to view that message.
5:30 pm – Dinner – 4$/person and up to $20/family. Children 3 and under eat FREE.
6:00 pm – Junior Bible Quiz
6:30 pm – LIFEgroups begin
7:45 pm – Dismissal
Serving people by creating opportunities for people to give back to the church, to their community, and to the world. It’s about empowering people for ministry. At LIFEChurch we desire for everyone to be a part of a Konnect, 2LIFE, and 360 Group because everyone needs community, we all need to connect, to grow, and to serve. By serving we complete a full circle of giving back.
Board Games Fellowship –Karen & Cliff Burns, Leaders
- Love board games both classic and new? If so this is the group for you!
For information: Contact Phone: (972-697-7810)
SHABBAT & Cooking Dinner Fellowship –Vance & Marci Purtell, Leaders
- Love cooking? What about cooking & learning?
Come celebrate both centered around Jewish custom of Shabot
For information: Contact Phone: (903-372-0962)
Foodie Fellowship –Robin & Kevin Daniels, Leaders
- Are you a foodie or do you like checking out New places to eat?
Come as we adventure our own triple D’s Diners, Drives & Dives
For information: Contact Phone: (817-703-7620)
Fantasy Football Fellowship –Paul Po Ching, Leader
- Like friendly competition, drafting your won NFL team, then come on!
For information: Contact Phone: (757-528-0558)
Smoking Meat Fellowship –Joe Paramo, Leader
- Do you enjoy smoking meats? Come smoke your favorites
Learn & share techniques, and get down on the throw down!
For information: Contact Phone: (817-688-4768)
Men’s Card Games or Texas Hold Em Fellowship –Paul Po Ching, Leader
- Come play your favorite card games: Texas Hold Em, Spades, Hearts, etc.
For information: Contact Phone: (757-528-0558)
- Current Events & Prophecy – Don Noblit, leader – Sunday 9:15 am to 10:15 am
Focused on Biblical prophecies and how they connect with current events. Learn to see the signs leading up to the Rapture and understand how current events relate to the prophecies in the Scriptures.
- Ladies’ Bible Study – Tearah Sawyer, leader – 10:30 am to 12:00 pm with childcare provided
- UFO (Un-Finished Objects) – Robin Daniel, leader – 3rd Friday of each month at 6:30 pm (Conference Room upstairs). Bring your sewing, scrapbooking, organizing, crafting, or any other unfinished project you have sitting around the house, come get ideas, or come simply for the fellowship. Games are also enjoyed for those who don’t wish to craft. Bring a snack to share.
- Men’s Golf – Sam Pena, leader – Various Saturdays
Enjoy getting to know some other men while playing a round of golf at various courses. All skill levels welcome.
- Outdoor & Shooting Club – Joe Paramo, leader – Various Saturdays
For men and women who enjoy the outdoors, shooting firearms, archery, and fishing.
Click to go back to top of page
2LIFE Group Leaders – Wednesday at 6:30 pm
- Paul Po Ching, Jonathan Sawyer & Roger Lewis
Womens 2LIFE Group Leaders – Wednesday at 6:30 pm
- Stacy Dobson, Alicia Po Ching, Audra Kent & Tearah Sawyer
LIFE 10:10 Group Leader – Pastor Roger Lewis – RogerL@lifechurchdfw.com
For the new believer or the long time believer. Learn who we are and why we do what we do. This is a gateway class to membership, but beneficial even if membership is not a goal. Please email Pastor Roger to request the next LIFE 10:10 dates.
- Element – Pastor Travis & Sarah Johnson – Ministry for young adults to engage in fellowship, build community, and grow in faith when dealing with transitions of life.
- Missions Team – Lana Bills, leader – Following service on the 4th Sunday. For adults who have a heart for missions. Many chances to interact with our missionaries and opportunities to plan missions emphasis events.
Praise & Worship/Media – Pastor Paul, leader – Wednesday from 8:00 am – 9:30 pm | Sunday mornings from 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Worship God through singing, playing instruments, or serving in the media booth.